Feb 3, 2015

So Why Not Now?

Through Pinterest surfing and Teachers Pay Teachers creeping, I have stumbled upon several blogs that I find myself resorting back to for resources to use in my own classroom. I always envied how fun the blogs looked and the crowd that these popular blogs attracted. Some of these blog creators are very well-known creators in the Teachers Pay Teachers world as well.

I've always wanted to create a blog of my own. I've always wanted to create those awesome resources that I am buying on TpT to use in my own classroom. More times than not I find myself creating my own resources for my classroom. So why not now?

As I work on my Master's, the perfect opportunity came up when I can finally create a blog of my very own. So here goes nothing! :)

5 comments:

  1. Good Job, Allison! You have inspired me! Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page! What a good excuse to create a page! Good luck! ~ Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I was not planning on making my own blog as I didn't know how I could incorporate it with my own classroom but I am considering it now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design, I started to create my own blog for the assignment so it is fun to look at others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making me think I can make my own blog too. You did a great job on this and I look forward to seeing what else you put on here! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete